We have recieved 86% of our goal ..

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
North America NEXT 2023-1 Mega Links
Thanks so much for posting the link. Much appreciated.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to steve5000 for this post:
  • ir655
(08-25-2022, 07:24 PM)ir655 Wrote:
Not my work, just sharing!

You have not unlocked this post's content yet. Please reply to this thread to unlock the content.

You have not unlocked this post's content yet. Please reply to this thread to unlock the content.

Thanks guy
Looking for FSC's? (Apple Carplay , Navigation Updates , Region Change etc)? 

2024 Special for BimmerScene Members / Reseller Rates now available!

Send me a Private Message for more info

[Image: image.png]

BimmerUtility - Latest CAFD Mapping - FREE Lifetime Mapping Updates - ISTA Equivalent Read / Clear Errors - Cheat Code Editor - NCD Compare - Fully Mapped FA EDITOR - and more!

https://www.BimmerUtility.com

[Image: logo.png]
Make sure to Join the Bimmer Scene Official Facebook Group  Checkeredflag 
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Rob for this post:
  • ir655

thank you
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Blert for this post:
  • ir655

Thanks for sharing
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to willconnect for this post:
  • ir655
Thank you very much, I've been looking to update my nav system.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Starsmore for this post:
  • ir655
Thank you, really appreciate this !! Smile
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to lutasa for this post:
  • ir655
Thanks! Been looking all over for this
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to smass for this post:
  • ir655
Great work, thanks
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to pwnt for this post:
  • ir655

hi
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to eparedu for this post:
  • ir655
Thank you very much
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to brametta for this post:
  • ir655