We have recieved 86% of our goal ..

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CIC improted from US conversion to EU
Hi guys, 
I have CIC imported from US and I want to convert it to EUROPE. I have changed the VIN USING FSCTOOLS 2.0.2 successfully. navigation is not grayed out anymore but the map is US.
I generated FSC set using HUTOOL2 and injected them using FSCTOOLS they are all successful but when I check the status of fsc using fsctools 2.18 I i get status (brought in)
How can I change the map to US and make the fsc accepted

Thanks
(09-24-2022, 12:46 PM)aussiebimmer Wrote: Hi guys, 
I have CIC imported from US and I want to convert it to EUROPE. I have changed the VIN USING FSCTOOLS 2.0.2 successfully. navigation is not grayed out anymore but the map is US.
I generated FSC set using HUTOOL2 and injected them using FSCTOOLS they are all successful but when I check the status of fsc using fsctools 2.18 I i get status (brought in)
How can I change the map to US and make the fsc accepted

Thanks

Plug in the USB with the maps of Europe you want to install. Enter the FSC code and everything will be fine
Thanks mate, fixed by ssh the headunit and remove swtcontroller and swt files in the PERSISTENCY folder and re-applied intel123 swtpatcher solution then injecting custom FSC. worked like charm
(10-22-2022, 11:20 PM)aussiebimmer Wrote: Thanks mate, fixed by ssh the headunit and remove swtcontroller and swt files in the PERSISTENCY  folder and re-applied intel123 swtpatcher solution then injecting custom FSC. worked like charm
hy mate can you explai how did you manage to connect via ssh thanks