We have recieved 85% of our goal ..

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Solved] 2NH brakes upgrade, help coding please
Hi,

Is it possible for someone to give me some instructions on how to code out the 2nh brakes? They are the 340mm front and 345mm rear blue calipers.
Currently I have the basic brakes, 312 front and 300 rear.
Do I have to add FA 2NH and code something?
I will have them replaced on Monday but as far as I know, I need to code them out.

Thanks in advance.
Don't forget to press =====>[Image: Thanks.jpg] if you think I helped
Following
(04-24-2020, 01:17 PM)XuLeTZ Wrote: Hi,

Is it possible for someone to give me some instructions on how to code out the 2nh brakes? They are the 340mm front and 345mm rear blue calipers.
Currently I have the basic brakes, 312 front and 300 rear.
Do I have to add FA 2NH and code something?
I will have them replaced on Monday but as far as I know, I need to code them out.

Thanks in advance.

Add 2NH to the FA and code the DSC
Sorted. Thanks to Serpent720 from bimmerpost

1. Connect=>Expert Mode=>Coding=>Read FA=>Save FA
2. Editiors & Viewers=>FA-Editor=>Go to HO-Wort and right click to "Edit", then type (means add) "SPBR" under HO-Wort folder
3. Highlight the FA, "Activate FA" and "Calculate FA" to verify no error is found after adding the SPBR.
4. Check the Vehicle Profile to locate the "aftermarket retrofit" and verify the "SPBR_18_ZOLL_SPORTBRAKE" is added to the folder
5. Write FA to the car. No confirmation window will pop up after saving the FA to the car. So you need to go to next step for verification.
6. Expert Mode=>Coding=>Read FA. You are able to see the SPBR being added to the HO-Wort folder on your car.
7. Read SVT, and locate the "DSC" (File Folder SVT/ECU/DSC), then right click the "DSC" folder and select "Code". Coding would begin immediately.
8. Wait until the coding is finished, and repeat Step 1 to save a copy of the new FA.
9. Unplug the PC from the car. The M-Performance Brake is now enable and enjoy the genuine M-Performance Braking experience.
VO SPBR for F30 instead of 2NH, so that you can assign the disc size in DSC as well.
(06-01-2020, 06:26 AM)i7001a Wrote: VO SPBR for F30 instead of 2NH, so that you can assign the disc size in DSC as well.
That`s what I done, but I think I will let only 2NH there as SPBR is used for the performance cars with metal pipes for brakes because is using a higher pressure and I`m afraid to not have problems in the futures with the pressure rubber pipes Big Grin