We have recieved 83% of our goal ..

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Immobilizer - EWS 3.3
What's going on guys I need some help. I have a 2009 Mini cooper I'm working on. A customer has a bad DME and brought me in a used DME. I programmed it with Ista-P but now getting EWS 3.3 No Start because the imobizer is kicked for this used DME. I need a solution to pull the the 128bit secret code from the cas and reprogramming it into the Used DME. I have a Icom, K+dcan, and Enet cable.

2009 Mini Cooper
ECU- Mev172
ZUSB- 7627794
IMMOBILIZER - EWS 3.3
Password to all uploads is bimmerscene.com

Travis Terry
MobileBmwCoding@gmail.com
MobileBmwCoding.com
(05-02-2020, 11:50 AM)MobileBmwCoding Wrote: What's going on guys I need some help. I have a 2009 Mini cooper I'm working on. A customer has a bad DME and brought me in a used DME. I programmed it with Ista-P but now getting EWS 3.3 No Start because the imobizer is kicked for this used DME. I need a solution to pull the the 128bit secret code from the cas and reprogramming it into the Used DME. I have a Icom, K+dcan, and Enet cable.

2009 Mini Cooper
ECU- Mev172
ZUSB- 7627794
IMMOBILIZER - EWS 3.3

Have you any tools that you can take a boot read from the ecu ?
If the original DME is communicating, your best bet would be cloning the original into replacement. If original DME is dead you will need to pull CAS out or downgrade it to non crypted version to read SK via OBD. Pulling out and reading on the table is preferable because it gives you an option to backup CAS in case things go South. Tools needed to read / write DME and CAS X17, KTAG, HexProg, Autohex, VVDI2, VVDIProg, Xprog, Rosfar and others. If you in the US, I can do it for you. LMK.
If you have original and donnor ews,read eeprom dump with xprog,post both and i will exchange isn between amd after that you need just sync with osta amd the car will start with new ecu for sure....