We have recieved 83% of our goal ..

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
BMW Coding Cheat Sheet Guides for each Chassis
Everyone has to start somewhere .  Big Grin

These are for the guys who don't use the included cheat sheets in sys , or the new guys that don't know these off the top of the head

Below is PDF documents containing cheat guides for each chassis.

Props to original uploaders of this content who took the time to create this for everyone.

Attached Files
.docx   BMW Coding Parameters - F10 - For 5 and 6 series.docx (Size: 34.52 KB / Downloads: 838)
.docx   BMW Coding Parameters - F22 - For 2 series.docx (Size: 139.86 KB / Downloads: 435)
.docx   BMW Coding Parameters - F30 - For 3 and 4 series.docx (Size: 25.6 KB / Downloads: 801)
.docx   BMW Coding Parameters - F01 - For 5GT and 7 Series.docx (Size: 32.6 KB / Downloads: 419)
.docx   BMW Coding Parameters - F15 - For X5 and X6 series(1).docx (Size: 32.31 KB / Downloads: 440)
.docx   BMW Coding Parameters - I12 - For i8 series.docx (Size: 32.71 KB / Downloads: 252)
.docx   BMW Coding Parameters - I01 - For i3 series.docx (Size: 31.04 KB / Downloads: 305)
.docx   BMW Coding Parameters - F85 - For X5M and X6M series.docx (Size: 31.69 KB / Downloads: 275)
.docx   BMW Coding Parameters - F80 - For M3 and M4 series.docx (Size: 35.77 KB / Downloads: 354)
.docx   BMW Coding Parameters - F56 - For MINI Cooper and Cooper S.docx (Size: 22.92 KB / Downloads: 386)
.docx   BMW Coding Parameters - F48 - For X1 Series.docx (Size: 30.82 KB / Downloads: 595)
.docx   BMW Coding Parameters - F25 - For X3 and X4 series.docx (Size: 31.98 KB / Downloads: 407)
Looking for FSC's? (Apple Carplay , Navigation Updates , Region Change etc)? 

2024 Special for BimmerScene Members / Reseller Rates now available!

Send me a Private Message for more info

[Image: image.png]

BimmerUtility - Latest CAFD Mapping - FREE Lifetime Mapping Updates - ISTA Equivalent Read / Clear Errors - Cheat Code Editor - NCD Compare - Fully Mapped FA EDITOR - and more!

https://www.BimmerUtility.com

[Image: logo.png]
Make sure to Join the Bimmer Scene Official Facebook Group  Checkeredflag 
unlock ?
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to marioil for this post:
  • bobi9999
YOU ARE SUPER GOOD
Thanks

Sent from my SM-G985F using Tapatalk
Tank you

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk
Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
thanks..any info on 216i grand tourer F46?
Hi, any cheat sheet for F44 ??
Seem like we need some G series cheat sheets!
(03-30-2020, 05:48 PM)Rob Wrote: Everyone has to start somewhere .  Big Grin

These are for the guys who don't use the included cheat sheets in sys , or the new guys that don't know these off the top of the head

Below is PDF documents containing cheat guides for each chassis.

Props to original uploaders of this content who took the time to create this for everyone.
thanks bro
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Mucha42 for this post:
  • vdpwesley