We have recieved 86% of our goal ..

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
BMW Coding Cheat Sheets
Very cool. Thank you. Is there a way to code in the iPhone digital key on a 2019 G15? My digital key works but the app doesn’t give me the iPhone option
(03-31-2020, 05:35 AM)MobileBmwCoding Wrote: Alright boys and girls here is my master Cheat Sheets that I have compiled over the 5 years I have been coding BMW's. Each and every cheat sheet is different in its own way and has a purpose. Please let me know if you have questions. Enjoy!!!

*Please note the best way to get all of these files are to use the link bellow and download them from google drive. Three of the files I could not attach to this thread and are listed bellow.

BMW Coding Cheat Sheets Downloads

1. BMW Coding Parameters - F22 - For 2 series V2
2. BMW Coding Parameters - F25 - For X3 and X4 series V2
3. BMW Coding Parameters - F56 - For MINI Cooper and Cooper S V2

Nice to see you've taken credit for my work!
Hi Travis, do you have also cheat sheets for the motorcycle?
(03-31-2020, 05:35 AM)MobileBmwCoding Wrote: Alright boys and girls here is my master Cheat Sheets that I have compiled over the 5 years I have been coding BMW's. Each and every cheat sheet is different in its own way and has a purpose. Please let me know if you have questions. Enjoy!!!

*Please note the best way to get all of these files are to use the link bellow and download them from google drive. Three of the files I could not attach to this thread and are listed bellow.

BMW Coding Cheat Sheets Downloads

1. BMW Coding Parameters - F22 - For 2 series V2
2. BMW Coding Parameters - F25 - For X3 and X4 series V2
3. BMW Coding Parameters - F56 - For MINI Cooper and Cooper S V2

is there a cheat sheet for the F40 ?
Thumbs Up 
Thanks for the collection
For f20 we can use the f30??
got a new to me x1 f48 in june and am just now getting around to trying to get up to speed on all things coding. thank you.
(03-31-2020, 05:35 AM)KomórkaBmwCoding Wrote: W porządku, chłopcy i dziewczęta, oto moje główne ściągawki, które kompilowałem przez 5 lat kodowania BMW. Każda ściągawka jest inna na swój sposób i ma swój cel. Jeśli masz pytania, daj mi znać. Cieszyć się!!!

* Pamiętaj, że najlepszym sposobem uzyskania wszystkich tych plików jest skorzystanie z poniższego linku i pobranie ich z Dysku Google. Trzy z plików, których nie mogłem załączyć do tego tekstu , są wymienione poniżej.

Ściągawki kodujące BMW do pobrania

1. Parametry kodowania BMW – F22 – dla serii 2 V2
2. Parametry kodowania BMW – F25 – dla serii X3 i X4 V2
3. Parametry kodowania BMW – F56 – dla MINI Cooper i Cooper S V2
Dziękuję za podzielenie się
Gracias por el aporte!

Enviado desde mi SM-S918B mediante Tapatalk
Thanks for summary, anyone found out about, for i3 (I001):

Fold/unfold mirrors automatically - not with keyfob long press, just when normal locking and unlocking..?
Lower windows with remote "open" - long press "open" on keyfob to open windows, at present only closes on long press close!
PDC forward distance switch-off reverse screen threshold - the reverse parking sensor screen stays on screen for about 50m at the moment, would like to reduce to 5-10m
PDC speed switch-off threshold - or when above 5-10kmh
Seat heating, revise temp levels - have seen is available via Bimmercode, but not seen via E-sys..?

Air filter service - maybe this better from ISTA+..? I changed my own air pollen filters, would like to reset service history for this

Thanks!