We have recieved 85% of our goal ..

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Missing ECUs in TAL-Matrix
Hello, I was wondering if someone can help me. I am thinking of updating my headunit from id4 to id5 so that I can get Apple CarPlay .. My question is …once the headunit flash has completed, there will be a black screen displaying a message saying “No Signal”.  I am aware that you have to code in the values for APIX/COLOR/MODE using launcher pro to fix this. Will I be able to code in these values without any issues or will VO be locked which will prevent me from coding it? Thanks !
(05-23-2020, 11:40 PM)DayvG Wrote: I can help with this tomorrow mate. PM me with contact details and we’ll get it sorted.

mate, im in somewhat similar situation. I recently did a gesture control retrofit on my 2018 bmw g30 m550. Someone from Australia connected and did the gesture control coding. Gestures work, but in this process he killed the carplay. Carplay shows up in settings but wont connect. Onboard nav also just says loading. Software update is greyed out. ISTA ecu tree displays headunit in red. Esys read ecu displays only 27 ecus. Hu is missing in the ecu list. Can you help me with this?
From what you are saying it looks like you might had the headunit patched to get carplay. The patch might be gone that's why navigation doesn't work also carplay.
If IATA shows the headunit red then it means the headunit is not responding and it shouldn't even be usable.
Pm me I can look at it remotely.