We have recieved 83% of our goal ..

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
ISTA(D)-Install
(03-31-2020, 06:31 AM)MobileBmwCoding Wrote: Alright here is ISTA(D) ready to install. In order to unzip it you need to use WinRAR. Once its been unzipped please follow the instructions carefully for it to work. Its on the file and I will also post it bellow. Enjoy!!!

ISTA(D)-Install Download

1. Make sure you have a functioning Standard Tools install.

2. Install all items in the "Pre-Install" Folder

3. Move "Rheingold" folder to c:\program files (x86)

4. Create shortcut for IstaGUI. It is located in C:\Program Files (x86)\Rheingold\TesterGUI\bin\Release

5. Move that shortcut to the "Bmw Tools" folder from your Standard Tools" install from step 1 and rename IstaGUI to "Ista"

6. Launch Ista and complete setup. When prompted for license, copy and paste the entire contents of the IstaLicense.txt file from this download.

***If you have issues launching ista and recieve a "failed to start" error, launch as administrator.
Downloaded and working great!! Thank you!!!
Does this work?
Hi, thanks again for the link, but do you perhaps have the German sqlite? I can't find it anywhere. Thanks a lot!
Merci pour le partage plus cas tester cette version
Hey. I tried this out and it worked. I’ve ran through 4 different downloads and yours is the only one that’s worked. Thank you so much I can finally fix my pos car that I love too much
Thank you very much for this excellent work Big Grin