We have recieved 91% of our goal ..

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
v.4.25.12_PSdZData_Full
(03-31-2020, 06:54 AM)MobileBmwCoding Wrote: Alright guys here is the PSdZData Full (v.4.22.31) This will allow you to flash your head unit(HU_NBT) to NBTevo_S or any other modules needed. Once downloaded ensure to get WinRAR in order to unzip the file. The download file is 67GB and once it is unzipped the file is 212gb so make sure you have well over 300gb available for this to work and please be patient this a massive file that takes time. Please let me know if you have any questions.

You have not unlocked this post's content yet. Please reply to this thread to unlock the content.

Cut and paste your PSdZData folder into C:\Data do not copy unless you want to wait.
Thx
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to pporcs for this post:
  • soulfly25
Thanks!!!
(03-31-2020, 06:54 AM)MobileBmwCoding Wrote: Alright guys here is the PSdZData Full (v.4.22.31) This will allow you to flash your head unit(HU_NBT) to NBTevo_S or any other modules needed. Once downloaded ensure to get WinRAR in order to unzip the file. The download file is 67GB and once it is unzipped the file is 212gb so make sure you have well over 300gb available for this to work and please be patient this a massive file that takes time. Please let me know if you have any questions.

You have not unlocked this post's content yet. Please reply to this thread to unlock the content.

Cut and paste your PSdZData folder into C:\Data do not copy unless you want to wait.
Thank you so much!

thanks

thanks
many thanks just what i needed
Thank you!
Thanks!
Thank you!
Thank you !