BMW ISTA-D 4.39.20 Standalone Activated - Torrent
Thank you lol  bro
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to x6@auh for this post:
  • ir655
(03-23-2023, 11:04 PM)codigy Wrote:
(03-17-2023, 03:29 PM)FluffyPandaBottom Wrote:
(03-17-2023, 03:12 PM)ir655 Wrote:
(03-17-2023, 03:09 PM)FluffyPandaBottom Wrote:
(02-20-2023, 06:36 PM)rudyv1 Wrote: The Autoinstaller does not give me the option to install the programming files.

The file "SDP_4.39.20.7z" is missing from the torrent I believe.

Although I am seeing the large file named "v4.39.20_PSdZData.7z"

Thank you for your help.
I have the same problem. After installing programming database shows in ISTA as N/A

That's because the file needs to be renamed to "SDP_4.30.20" for the installer to find it. Otherwise just extract the SDP zip file to the root of ISTA install folder and you will have all the programming data there.

Thank you for the help - it worked. Renamed PSdZData_4.40.21.7z to SDP_4.39.20.7z and now can full install.
Where to find the updated BLP tho?

Unfortunately, neither renaming existing PSdZData nor a newer version worked for me, during the installation there is an MD5 checksum error, but you can ignore it and continue with the installation, but when you are at the car, the following error appears:

The programming system could not be initialized. The ISTA installation may be corrupt or misconfigured. Reinstall ISTA. If problems persist, contact local support.

does anyone have an idea what's going on? THX

(03-19-2023, 12:56 PM)ir655 Wrote:
(03-19-2023, 09:24 AM)Blackbird_84 Wrote: Hello, do you know the paths of the folders in ista, to manually update the SDP and BLP (4.40..)?

Thanks you

C:/EC-apps/ISTA/Psdz/Data/ thats where BLP lives and

C:/EC-apps/ISTA/Psdz/Data_swi/ thats where SDP lives.

Psdz=BLP/SDP files. Psdz lite=BLP Psdz full=SDP, just some acronyms.

and when I extract sdp zip file to the root of the ISTA installation folder then it creates a folder called SDP_4.39.20 with subfolder psdzdata, this method didn't work either.

Can you please explain in a little more detail?

You extracted the SDP to the wrong location. The Psdz folder needs to be in the root folder of ISTA (Should already be one in there).

If you want I can look in teamviewer, send PM.
(03-24-2023, 04:48 PM)ir655 Wrote: You extracted the SDP to the wrong location. The Psdz folder needs to be in the root folder of ISTA (Should already be one in there).

Thanks, very good idea, I'll try again and if I can't fix it I'll get back to you.

But I still have one question, is it correct that with this and generally with newer versions of ISTA you can no longer program the E-models but with ISTA-P? because I own an E-model.

Greeting
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to codigy for this post:
  • ir655
(03-24-2023, 05:51 PM)codigy Wrote:
(03-24-2023, 04:48 PM)ir655 Wrote: You extracted the SDP to the wrong location. The Psdz folder needs to be in the root folder of ISTA (Should already be one in there).

Thanks, very good idea, I'll try again and if I can't fix it I'll get back to you.

But I still have one question, is it correct that with this and generally with newer versions of ISTA you can no longer program the E-models but with ISTA-P? because I own an E-model.

Greeting

Correct, programming has been moved over to ISTA-P now for E-chassis.
(03-24-2023, 06:27 PM)ir655 Wrote: Correct, programming has been moved over to ISTA-P now for E-chassis.

do we have a working ISTA-P here on the board?
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to codigy for this post:
  • ir655
Many thanks for this
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to scorpion175 for this post:
  • ir655
(02-22-2023, 11:40 AM)Daniel Wrote:
(02-19-2023, 05:56 PM)ir655 Wrote:
Pre-activated version of ISTA-D 4.39.20 Standalone torrent

Skip downloading the SDP (full psdz) since there is a newer version of this anyway. Only download and install BLP and required language files. Then update BLP and/or SDP manually to latest 4.39.3x version!

Not my work, sharing for Bimmerscene users!

NO ACTIVATION KEY REQUIRED, TESTED AND WORKING!

Download Here:
You have not unlocked this post's content yet. Please reply to this thread to unlock the content.

Dziekuje bardzo!!!
Thanks.
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to csimpkin for this post:
  • elnero, ir655
awesome, cheers!
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to JRockman for this post:
  • ir655
Thank you very much
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to drukpa for this post:
  • ir655
thanks man appreciated
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to BMWTECH for this post: