We have recieved 83% of our goal ..

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ID8 LANGUAGE ADD G07 LCI
Can someone help with change language in id8 g07 lci?what need do in esys?car from usa,need europe language.what need
You need to flash language using correct typecode. What language are you looking for?

Some newer ECU you can't code using esys due to secure coding. First check if the MGU doesn't have secure coding.

Some newer ECU you can't code using esys due to secure coding. First check if the MGU doesn't have secure coding.
(03-15-2023, 02:36 PM)TheNine90 Wrote: You need to flash language using correct typecode. What language are you looking for?

How i check have secure coding or no?
MGU in G07 doesnt have secure coding.
In Esys expert tab select SFA / ECU Mode - Extended. Read SVT(ECU). Check for which modules are listed in the SFA-enabled ECUs.

For G07 LCI, MGU has secure coding. cafd 000095AF and 00007D8D have secure coding.
Check using esys for secure coding.
no problem 10 min job, if you have new esys with latest psdz i can...
(03-20-2023, 03:13 PM)TheNine90 Wrote: MGU in G07 doesnt have secure coding.
In Esys expert tab select SFA / ECU Mode - Extended. Read SVT(ECU). Check for which modules are listed in the SFA-enabled ECUs.

For G07 LCI, MGU has secure coding. cafd 000095AF and 00007D8D have secure coding.
Check using esys for secure coding.
I ve got the same problem, how to change the language in G07 LCI, how to process secure coding in esys?
You cant code using esys if the module has secure coding.
i can do remetely...