We have recieved 85% of our goal ..

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
HUD not working on G30
Hello dear members, HUD its not working on my G30, are shown 2 errors, i dont know if those has to be with HUD, also when i go to HUD control unit those values are shown.

thanks

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

HUD not working because is taking info from the kombi and you have a voltage supply problem to the kombi, as per the second error, the DAB aerial antenna is missing or not connected to the headunit but this will not affect the HUD.
ECU Remap Stage 1 / 2
Checksum Correction
PopCorn / Hard Cut Limiter
ECU Cloning
PopsBangs
Launch Control Activation
E85 Conversion
DPF / EGR / Adblue / NOX / Lambda and many more.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to adelin731 for this post:
  • benibeni
(05-17-2023, 12:02 PM)adelin731 Wrote: HUD not working because is taking info from the kombi and you have a voltage supply problem to the kombi, as per the second error, the DAB aerial antenna is missing or not connected to the headunit but this will not affect the HUD.

Hello bro, thanks for the answer tonight im going to check Fuses, if everything ok need to check about wiring right ?
(05-17-2023, 12:32 PM)benibeni Wrote:
(05-17-2023, 12:02 PM)adelin731 Wrote: HUD not working because is taking info from the kombi and you have a voltage supply problem to the kombi, as per the second error, the DAB aerial antenna is missing or not connected to the headunit but this will not affect the HUD.

Hello bro, thanks for the answer tonight im going to check Fuses, if everything ok need to check about wiring right ?
Yea, so first make sure the kombi hasn't got that voltage supply problem them see what happens
ECU Remap Stage 1 / 2
Checksum Correction
PopCorn / Hard Cut Limiter
ECU Cloning
PopsBangs
Launch Control Activation
E85 Conversion
DPF / EGR / Adblue / NOX / Lambda and many more.
HUD is supplied by KOMBI.
You should check your cable at first.
There are 4 pin conection + 2 pin with supply.

At 5 pin should be +, at 6th pin should be ground.