We have recieved 83% of our goal ..

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help! Problem after flashing with Esys
Hey Guys,

I tried to Flash my EGS with Alpina Software,
I changed the Typeschlüssel, Zeitkriterium and SALAPA
on first try I started the flash on TAL-Processing without selecting SVT_Soll JUST with FA and TAL, it failed but after the fail I just deleted all errors and the Car was finde.

On the second try I also selected SVT_soll on TAL-Processing, selected EGS and tried to Flash and it failed once more.

Now I have the problem when I read the Car with Ista some ECUs dont communicate and I have some error codes and also Transportmode codes

[Image: 5ffe78b4cd4ca947b784cd5083c53ad4.jpg]

The Car runs fine, everything is working and no Dashboard lights.

What should I do now, how to solve this problem?

Thanks!!
Any reason why you changed Typeschlüssel and Zeitkriterium? Especially Typeschlüssel, that should stay as it is, there is no reason to change it and because you've changed that now the car thinks you installed the wrong modules and that's why some are not responding
Dyno Tested Stage 1 / 2 ECU Remap
TCU Remap
Checksum Correction
Custom Power Supply
PopCorn / Hard Cut Limiter
ECU Cloning
PopsBangs
Launch Control Activation
E85 Conversion
DPF / EGR / Adblue / NOX / Lambda Off and many more.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to adelin731 for this post:
  • BimmerMP
(05-18-2023, 04:09 AM)adelin731 Wrote: Any reason why you changed Typeschlüssel and Zeitkriterium? Especially Typeschlüssel, that should stay as it is, there is no reason to change it and because you've changed that now the car thinks you installed the wrong modules and that's why some are not responding
I changes Typeschlüssel because you have to if you want to flash Aplina Transmission Software, and like I said on first try when the flash cancelled I didnt load SVT_soll in Tal-Processing after that I deleted all errors with Ista but all modules where communicating.
On the second try I also loaded SVT_soll in Tal-Processing the Flash cancelled after that I read out the car with Ista and some modules werent communicating and also got some errorcodes.

Can you help me maybe Remotely to fix this?

Thanks!
Try to write original fa in VCM and check if the missing modules are gone.
(05-18-2023, 02:24 PM)TheNine90 Wrote: Try to write original fa in VCM and check if the missing modules are gone.

When I read the VO from the Car the FA is correct (Typeschlüssel, Teitkriterium, Salapa etc. all ist correct)

Should I write Original FA, SVT_Soll and SVT_Tal in TAL-Processing?

Because the missing Modules showed up when I accsidently wrote SVT_Soll in TAL-Processing?

I think I have a backup of FA, SVT_Soll and SVT_tal but if this files are corrupt can I calvulate new SVT_Soll and Svt_tal?
anything use in tal processing wont overwrite the VCM.
If the fa is correct then use it to calculate svt soll and check which modules are missing.
(05-18-2023, 05:44 PM)TheNine90 Wrote: anything use in tal processing wont overwrite the VCM.
If the fa is correct then use it to calculate svt soll and check which modules are missing.

I did that,
ZBE is completely RED WHEN reading ECU,

Calculated SVT_SOLL AND SVT_Tal and loadet the new Calculated SVTs in TAL-Processing its showing ZBE to flash should I do it?

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk
You cannot flash a module if its in red. If only ZBE is red the the reset of modules should be ok.
After reading ecu in svt ist try read vcm for svt soll. Check which modules are in red.
(05-18-2023, 06:49 PM)TheNine90 Wrote: You cannot flash a module if its in red. If only ZBE is red the the reset of modules should be ok.
After reading ecu in svt ist try read vcm for svt soll. Check which modules are in red.

Can you help me with that remotely please?

(05-18-2023, 06:49 PM)TheNine90 Wrote: You cannot flash a module if its in red. If only ZBE is red the the reset of modules should be ok.

Hey Mate got it working

Just wrote the backup SVT_Soll to my VCM and now is everything as it should be