We have recieved 85% of our goal ..

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Side/Daytime Lights error.
  • Had my 1 Series F21 2016 for 6 months now and it came with custom headlights which are great apart from one issue that I've put up with, it keeps flagging an error on Idrive that there’s a fault with the “Side/daytime Lights” & “Headlight Aim Control”. Just to be clear, my lights are absolutely fine so I don’t understand how i’m getting this error. 
  • On Auto it seems to be the worst so i tend to flick between side and main lights otherwise the chime of death will destroy my sanity. I’ve since spoke to place who put these LED’s in and they gave me the message below:
  • “I've just had a look the job card, long story short we had a new set of original F22 headlights supplied to us that we did the conversion to and then fitted to the car as the original headlights were in a bit of mess and not usable (F20 internals hacked into a F22 casing)Both ourselves and another coder had a look but couldn't get anywhere as it's something that was relatively new at the time.”
  • LWR system faulty - 8041B6
  • Daytime driving lights: Open circuit 805CBC
  • Parking light: Function defective: 805CE7
  • Side Lights: Function defective: 805CEB
  • Welcome lights: Function defective: 805CEE
  • Daytime driving lights: Function defective: 805CB2
  • Daytime driving lights: Open circuit: 805Е3С
  • Parking light: Function defective: 805E67
  • Side lights: Function Defective: 805E6B
  • Welcome lights: Function defective: 805E6E
  • Daytime driving lights: Function defective: 80532LIN:
  •  General fault signal timeout: DAOCOO
  • Led output 2: strand break: 4401FC
  • ===
  • I have since bought Bimmercode and coded out the headlight aim control as they are on LED’s(not surer why this wasnt done) and I’ve had some errors go but i’m still getting the side/daytime lights error in iDrive.
  • Please, for the love of god..can someone tell me how I can code out my car checking the lights so this error goes away?I was suggested the below but it was already set to this.
  • FEM
  • TFL_L and TFL_RKALT (Set to nicht_aktiv)WARM (Set to nicht aktiv)LED (Set to aktiv)
  • Really appreciate your feedback!
use bimmercode and go to FEM, code the LED conversion on daytime running lights and position lights.
ECU Remap Stage 1 / 2
Checksum Correction
PopCorn / Hard Cut Limiter
ECU Cloning
PopsBangs
Launch Control Activation
E85 Conversion
DPF / EGR / Adblue / NOX / Lambda and many more.
(05-18-2023, 08:56 PM)adelin731 Wrote: use bimmercode and go to FEM, code the LED conversion on daytime running lights and position lights.
Just checked, they are all active on LED conversion apart from fog lights. Is there a way in expert mode to disable the ECU checking for light faults?
(05-18-2023, 09:12 PM)MJT95 Wrote:
(05-18-2023, 08:56 PM)adelin731 Wrote: use bimmercode and go to FEM, code the LED conversion on daytime running lights and position lights.
Just checked, they are all active on LED conversion apart from fog lights. Is there a way in expert mode to disable the ECU checking for light faults?
I don't think so.
ECU Remap Stage 1 / 2
Checksum Correction
PopCorn / Hard Cut Limiter
ECU Cloning
PopsBangs
Launch Control Activation
E85 Conversion
DPF / EGR / Adblue / NOX / Lambda and many more.
Did you confirm if the headlights were coded using correct headlights type?
(05-19-2023, 06:46 AM)TheNine90 Wrote: Did you confirm if the headlights were coded using correct headlights type?
that’s the one thing i’m not sure of as I assumed that the coders that fitted these custom lights would of made sure of that, how would I go about checking this? i’m starting to wonder if the F22 lights that are in there, may still have the f21 headlight module which is causing the ECU to not talk properly and/or the actual module has gone and needs replacing

(05-19-2023, 06:12 AM)adelin731 Wrote:
(05-18-2023, 09:12 PM)MJT95 Wrote:
I don't think so.
on a different thread, someone posted about coding kombi- Cluster: 3001 CC_ID_Sperre > CC_AKTIVERUNG_6 > change from FF to F3
Do a visual check and compare with pictures online. You can also find it written on the housing like adaptive, led.
Did you figure it out?