We have recieved 85% of our goal ..

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DOES ANYONE KNOW HOW TO CODE BMW F22 HEATED AND ELECTRIC SEATS TO ONE WITH JUST HEAT
HELLO DOES ANYONE KNOW HOW I CAN CODE BMW F22 HEATED AND POWER MEMORY SEATS TO A BMW F22 WITH ONLY HEATED SEATS FUNCTION ORIGINALLY?
Add 459 to fa and code. Make sure you check the wring
(05-20-2023, 04:05 PM)TheNine90 Wrote: Add 459 to fa and code. Make sure you check the wring
I have already wired up the plus and minus power supply to the control box via the original wiring to the seats that was coming through so earth and live is there and I have also put an additional fat wire coming to both seats which is a thicker live coming directly to the battery which is a stronger ignition live, is this needed swell or just the standard wiring into the module and coding??
You need bigger wires for the motor which allows more current to motor. You can look at wiring diagrams for recommended wiring cross section. Also coding is necessary
(05-20-2023, 05:45 PM)TheNine90 Wrote: You need bigger wires for the motor which allows more current to motor. You can look at wiring diagrams for recommended wiring cross section. Also coding is necessary
Thanks mate do you have any wiring diagrams by any chance and also what exact coding is required
It hard to know both without knowing the parts in actually installed the car.
You would also need to wire the control buttons if you didnt have one.
Coding using 459 should work.
PM me the car vin and i will check for you
The power supply for the control box should come from the Front power distribution box and should have a fuse. Its 2.5mm2 wire for positive and ground wires. For motor its 1.5mm2.