We have recieved 86% of our goal ..

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Launcher keeps asking for activation code
hey guys, so i dont know where i went wrong, but i followed the install directions to the absolute T. for some reason when i open launcher, select the token, put the pin in, then select the fdl codes, its asks for my activation code every time. I put it in, then nothing happens, so i click launch now and put the activation code in a second time. after that, the launcher closes and esys never opens up. im confused on what to do to fix this and any help would be greatly appreciated
(08-02-2020, 05:42 PM)@bummer_f22 Wrote: hey guys, so i dont know where i went wrong, but i followed the install directions to the absolute T. for some reason when i open launcher, select the token, put the pin in, then select the fdl codes, its asks for my activation code every time. I put it in, then nothing happens, so i click launch now and put the activation code in a second time. after that, the launcher closes and esys never opens up. im confused on what to do to fix this and any help would be greatly appreciated

Give this a try mate, it will be something simple. 

https://mega.nz/folder/j0tyhQoR#r2qfbxKUy1WqTkcrWiIk-w
I don't know much, but if I've helped you're welcome.
[Image: clapping.gif] BMW ISPI Admin Client License (Contact for info)
E-Sys LauncherPro 3.7
[Image: mail.gif] Contact me for more information
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to DayvG for this post:
  • Rob
(08-02-2020, 05:48 PM)DayvG Wrote:
(08-02-2020, 05:42 PM)@bummer_f22 Wrote: hey guys, so i dont know where i went wrong, but i followed the install directions to the absolute T. for some reason when i open launcher, select the token, put the pin in, then select the fdl codes, its asks for my activation code every time. I put it in, then nothing happens, so i click launch now and put the activation code in a second time. after that, the launcher closes and esys never opens up. im confused on what to do to fix this and any help would be greatly appreciated

Awesome, it worked. Thank you for your help!
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to @bummer_f22 for this post:
  • Rob
(08-02-2020, 06:10 PM)@bummer_f22 Wrote:
(08-02-2020, 05:48 PM)DayvG Wrote:

Awesome, it worked. Thank you for your help!
Happy to help mate Smile
I don't know much, but if I've helped you're welcome.
[Image: clapping.gif] BMW ISPI Admin Client License (Contact for info)
E-Sys LauncherPro 3.7
[Image: mail.gif] Contact me for more information
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to DayvG for this post:
  • Alec01, Rob