We have recieved 83% of our goal ..

Thread Rating:
  • 39 Vote(s) - 4.69 Average
ISTA Standalone / SQLiteDBs / SDP / BLP - latest [TORRENT] with installer EASY
Thank you very much!!!
(09-03-2020, 05:17 PM)Rob Wrote: Google Drive LINK ADDED

You have not unlocked this post's content yet. Please reply to this thread to unlock the content.
thanks man.
Do I need to unzip it before install? Mine is taking forever to install and still wait to finish up.
(04-19-2021, 11:58 AM)mariorossi Wrote:
(04-06-2021, 08:53 AM)junobg Wrote: @mariorossi I don't use power supply as I don't use ISTA for flashing. Normally I leave the engine running and occasionally get a warning that the voltage is higher than the values expected by ISTA, but that's due to the alternator charging the battery. I normally close those messages and carry on.

Have you tried installing the new version to see if it works? I am finishing downloading it now, I do the MD5 verification and then I try, let me know if you have any news
@mariorossi - I tried it the other day - the issue is still there for me with the new version - ISTA freezes as soon as I go to the Service function menu.

Does anyone else experience this problem? If you go to Vehicle Management -> Service Function - can you see the list of service functions, or does ISTA become unresponsive?
I'm particularly interested in feedback from people with F series BMWs.
Thank you so much!
(09-03-2020, 05:17 PM)Roubar Wrote: Google Drive LINK ADICIONADO

[ocultar] O conteúdo está oculto! Por favor, verifique a postagem original para visualizá-la. [/ Ocultar]
TKS!!
Thanks for sharing
(09-03-2020, 05:17 PM)Rob Wrote: Google Drive LINK ADDED

You have not unlocked this post's content yet. Please reply to this thread to unlock the content.
Thanks a lot mate !
Hi, afternoon to everyone please may I request some assistance, been over 2 decades since I last owned a BMW and things really have moved on, I would like to install and familiarise myself with ISTA for diagnostics only, hoping install links in above post will show and I can download, but I am a little lost on how to install anybody have time to provide some step by step instructions please? thanks in advance take care......
(05-09-2021, 01:27 PM)Sham Wrote: Hi, afternoon to everyone please may I request some assistance, been over 2 decades since I last owned a BMW and things really have moved on, I would like to install and familiarise myself with ISTA for diagnostics only, hoping install links in above post will show and I can download, but I am a little lost on how to install anybody have time to provide some step by step instructions please?  thanks in advance take care......
There is an installer inside. Just double click on:  ista_standalone_installer_4.29.xx.exe and installation will begin. Just don`t download SDP if you only need it for diagnostics and you won`t flash any ECU's.
SDP is only used to flash modules, which is not advised if you are just starting. Is very big and you don`t need Big Grin download will finish much faster without SDP.