We have recieved 86% of our goal ..

Thread Rating:
  • 39 Vote(s) - 4.69 Average
ISTA Standalone / SQLiteDBs / SDP / BLP - latest [TORRENT] with installer EASY
(05-09-2021, 05:22 PM)XuLeTZ Wrote:
(05-09-2021, 01:27 PM)Sham Wrote: Hi, afternoon to everyone please may I request some assistance, been over 2 decades since I last owned a BMW and things really have moved on, I would like to install and familiarise myself with ISTA for diagnostics only, hoping install links in above post will show and I can download, but I am a little lost on how to install anybody have time to provide some step by step instructions please?  thanks in advance take care......
There is an installer inside. Just double click on:  ista_standalone_installer_4.29.xx.exe and installation will begin. Just don`t download SDP if you only need it for diagnostics and you won`t flash any ECU's.
SDP is only used to flash modules, which is not advised if you are just starting. Is very big and you don`t need Big Grin download will finish much faster without SDP.
i did use the installer but did not download anything else, however, I was looking for ISTA in the EC-APPS folder but could not find it? Only INPA.

NVM, THINK I GOT IT. had to download the other files and put them in the file structure format as requested.
(09-03-2020, 05:17 PM)Rob Wrote: Google Drive LINK ADDED

You have not unlocked this post's content yet. Please reply to this thread to unlock the content.
Thank you so much  Big Grin
Thank you XuLeTZ.

Will seed it 4x.
Thank you very much XuLeTZ  for all your hard work.
Much appreciated
Smile
I have installed it today using installer and it installed smoothly on computer. Now will test it on car once have some free time

Thanks again. Your are a  star ******

with best wishes
Guys, any way to get WinKFP alongside this?
(05-10-2021, 06:40 PM)JJSingh12 Wrote: Guys, any way to get WinKFP alongside this?
Standard tools
Thank you again
thanks for sharing this
Thanks a lot! This is really going to help.
(12-06-2020, 06:06 AM)play2own Wrote: This is exactly what is was looking for
Thank you

That is awesome! Thanks!