We have recieved 83% of our goal ..

Thread Rating:
  • 39 Vote(s) - 4.69 Average
ISTA Standalone / SQLiteDBs / SDP / BLP - latest [TORRENT] with installer EASY
Thanks for sharing!
(09-03-2020, 05:17 PM)Rob Wrote: Google Drive LINK ADDED

You have not unlocked this post's content yet. Please reply to this thread to unlock the content.
Thanks
thanks for sharing
Just downloaded ISTA_4.31.2x via Torrent the other day, and came here while looking for the source for ISTA_Standalone

Thank you for the share - I'm still working on getting things flying with my E46, but am glad to be here!
(08-30-2020, 01:48 AM)XuLeTZ Wrote:
(08-29-2020, 02:06 PM)Zak_F32 Wrote: I can re upload to google drive if it helps?
it will help for sure as google have high transfer rate as well Big Grin but you have 70+gb free on your google drive?

Got an error when running the program.   Did I miss something ?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Thank you for everything
(09-25-2021, 09:34 PM)Zombiedad Wrote:
(08-29-2020, 02:06 PM)Zak_F32 Wrote: I can re upload to google drive if it helps?
it will help for sure as google have high transfer rate as well Big Grin but you have 70+gb free on your google drive?

i had this error.  Check settings and look for bmw mini selection and check your  enet settings
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to luv2vexx for this post:
  • Zombiedad
(09-25-2021, 09:34 PM)Zombiedad Wrote:

Fix "The programming system could not be initialised. The ISTA installation may be damaged or incorrectly configured. Reinstall ISTA. If problems persist, contact local support." error:

1. uninstall ISTA
2. remove all ISTA keys from registry:
a. HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\WOW6432Node\BMWGroup\ISPI\ISTA
b. HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\WOW6432Node\BMWGroup\ISPI\Rheingold
c. HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\BMWGroup\ISPI\Rheingold
3. remove all files from ISTA installdirectory
4. reinstall ISTA
For the ISTA software update section.  I see that under programming , lots of modules have the "X" which I can't remove it. Does that mean it is mandatory to update?
Should I click on "encode all control units" ?  I wonder if I can update one module at a time or something.

As you can see the integr.level actual is old. The new one is more updated right? What do you think?

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(09-27-2021, 04:22 PM)Zombiedad Wrote: For the ISTA software update section.  I see that under programming , lots of modules have the "X" which I can't remove it. Does that mean it is mandatory to update?
Should I click on "encode all control units" ?  I wonder if I can update one module at a time or something.

As you can see the integr.level actual is old. The new one is more updated right? What do you think?

Any help will be greatly appreciated.
With ISTA is impossible to update only 1 ECU, you`ll have to update them all as some ECU's has dependencies and can`t work right one without the other one if the firmware is not the same version.
If you need to update only one, you`ll have to use E-Sys