We have recieved 86% of our goal ..

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ATM Retrofit - FSC Backup and repair pack
Ok my way was different.
Installed hu and atm on bench, both with donor vin. Then i have add donor car to CD and received service message on hu.
Then i have coded atm and hu with vin from my car and installed patch on hu.
Installed hu and atm in car and i have services from donor car but i can't use remote services or send destinations. But it is not important.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to svenson for this post:
  • ElBarto
(09-14-2020, 05:43 PM)svenson Wrote: Ok my way was different.
Installed hu and atm on bench, both with donor vin. Then i have add donor car to CD and received service message on hu.
Then i have coded atm and hu with vin from my car and installed patch on hu.
Installed hu and atm in car and i have services from donor car but i can't use remote services or send destinations. But it is not important.

are you able to use the ATM without a CAN-Filter just by coding it to your car vin? i also tried it and all my online services stopped working. had to revert that to make it usable again.
Yes this is possible but you need a patch on hu_evo for working with donor atm.
I have installed full fsc set and patch on hu_evo. I have non can-filter installed. My hu_evo and atm is coded with original car vin.
(09-14-2020, 08:24 PM)svenson Wrote: Yes this is possible but you need a patch on hu_evo for working with donor atm.
I have installed full fsc set and patch on hu_evo. I have non can-filter installed. My hu_evo and atm is coded with original car vin.
Hi "svenson" I have ATM with valid subscriptions, that i want to retrofit in my NTB EVO id6. As far as I know I need use can filter and code EVO and ATM to the same donor ATM FIN .
Please can you tell us more about HU Patch for retrofitting EVO with ATM with the cars fin and dont need to use CAN filter.
Hi, patch is possible with FEMTO. Write to his support.
So "svenson" can you check if following steps right:

- Setup EVO and ATM with DONOR VIN at bench
- Add donar VIN Car do Connected Drive account

- Code EVO and ATM with Cars FIN
- Install FSC for Cars VIN in EVO
- Patch EVO with FemTOEVo option as posted below, Online RTTI

Right ?  "Online RTTI" is this Option you used ? Is this Connected Online Services or only RTTI ?

Yep...
Have services from donor car ,CD online, online speech processing and Rtti.
(09-16-2020, 02:54 PM)svenson Wrote: Yep...
Have services from donor car ,CD online, online speech processing and Rtti.

Does your Remote Services work as welli n BMW App ?
Can you use "Send my Routes to Car" from BMW App?

When you extend your booked services does it appear automatic at evo (or is FEMTOEvo patch only onetime service installer).
Remote services or send destination / routes is not possible.
You can only use on your step:

When you extend your services, you can use "update services" in car without any problem.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to svenson for this post:
  • ElBarto
(09-16-2020, 02:07 PM)ElBarto Wrote: So "svenson" can you check if following steps right:

- Add donar VIN Car do Connected Drive account

- Code EVO and ATM with Cars FIN
- Install FSC for Cars VIN in EVO
- Patch EVO with FemTOEVo option as posted below, Online RTTI

Right ?  "Online RTTI" is this Option you used ? Is this Connected Online Services or only RTTI ?

i can activate the Remote/RTTI for you with the VIN