We have recieved 86% of our goal ..

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
INJECTOR Coding Via INPA How to
thanks thanks thanks
(03-31-2020, 08:23 PM)Rob Wrote: Great guide for anyone trying to code there own injectors in E Series. Specially for my N54 guys out there.

Props to Vasil for the content.

You have not unlocked this post's content yet. Please reply to this thread to unlock the content.
[/font][/size][/color]
Thank you!
(03-31-2020, 08:23 PM)Rob Wrote: Great guide for anyone trying to code there own injectors in E Series. Specially for my N54 guys out there.

You have not unlocked this post's content yet. Please reply to this thread to unlock the content.
[/font][/size][/color]
Thank you very much...
Thanks for opening this up to DIYers around the world!  Smile
thank you for sharing
bonjour, j'ai changé ma suspension pneumatique AR sur mon X5 E53, par des ressorts classique. Mais j'ai toujours le message d'erreur "Correcteur d'assiette HS" Je voulais connaitre la procédure pour encoder le boitier EHC pour le supprimer.
Merci pour vos réponses

Thanks

[/font][/size][/color]

Thank you
Thanks Man this is what i needed.
(03-31-2020, 08:23 PM)Thanks Rob Wrote: Great guide for anyone trying to code there own injectors in E Series. Specially for my N54 guys out there.

[/font][/size][/color]