• 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
NCD / CAFD Tool v5.2
Thanks for this!
Thanks for sharing NCD / CAFD Tool v5.2
Thank you for sharing!
Can someone send activation code for code:
CSE0D3502DABAB9E24
Thanks
(04-01-2020, 02:19 AM)Rob Wrote: Very useful tool , of course thanks to Tokenmaster.

=====

1) Comparison Feature: Added Left and Right Values (or Left and Default Values) to the result:
[Image: GAWYjWE.png]
I've been doing some retrofit and I thought it would be great to see the difference between two files easier and quicker.

2) Synchronized Window Panes. Scrolling left pane will make the right scroll too, and vice-versa. It's not perfect since Treeview control don't expose the scroll event but pretty close.
[Image: QNGPocv.png]

Thanks to Tokenmaster.

You have not unlocked this post's content yet. Please reply to this thread to unlock the content.

thanks
Thanks for this!
Thanks for sharing this
(04-01-2020, 02:19 AM)Rob Wrote: Very useful tool , of course thanks to Tokenmaster.

=====

1) Comparison Feature: Added Left and Right Values (or Left and Default Values) to the result:
[Image: GAWYjWE.png]
I've been doing some retrofit and I thought it would be great to see the difference between two files easier and quicker.

2) Synchronized Window Panes. Scrolling left pane will make the right scroll too, and vice-versa. It's not perfect since Treeview control don't expose the scroll event but pretty close.
[Image: QNGPocv.png]

Thanks to Tokenmaster.
Thanks.