We have recieved 83% of our goal ..

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NBT Remote start - AC precondition
Hi all,

Anyone knows if Remote start is possible with NBT units, in order to precondition AC/heater cabin temperature?
Either via key fob or via the BMW android app?

Also any chance for Android auto on this one, without fitting any aftermarket parts etc???
You can do remote start with Android or iOS App ConnectedDrive / My BMW but you need active Remote Services for your car.

Android Auto is not possible on car with NBT_XXX. You need very new car with mgu_HU.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to svenson for this post:
  • 4evermetalhead
(09-24-2020, 07:33 AM)svenson Wrote: You can do remote start with Android or iOS App ConnectedDrive / My BMW but you need active Remote Services for your car.

Android Auto is not possible on car with NBT_XXX. You need very new car with mgu_HU.

Remote Services is something we can code to the car?

I have the Android app, though i did not set it up on my phone, in order to be able to test this. Sure will need to set it up on my friend's phone as the vehicle is not mine.
(09-24-2020, 05:31 PM)4evermetalhead Wrote:
(09-24-2020, 07:33 AM)svenson Wrote: You can do remote start with Android or iOS App ConnectedDrive / My BMW but you need active Remote Services for your car.

Remote Services is something we can code to the car?

I have the Android app, though i did not set it up on my phone, in order to be able to test this. Sure will need to set it up on my friend's phone as the vehicle is not mine.

If the car comes with an TCB/ATM in the trunk it should support remote services out of the box. You only have to book a subscription in the Connected Drive store and you´re ready to go.