We have recieved 85% of our goal ..

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
ISTA+ Full Install 4.22.40
(04-24-2020, 10:15 AM)DayvG Wrote: Below is a link to the latest version of ISTA+ 4.22.40. It contains the full SDP and BLP for programming and diagnosis. With a proper install you can share the ISTA programming data with esys removing the need to download 70+GB of PSDZDATA every week!

Updating ISTA becomes effortless and the whole process is a breeze!

This link will be constantly updated with the latest files as they become available.

ISTA+ Latest Install

Contact me for information on how to activate and install correctly.  Icon_thumbup
Hey can you pm me this install?
(07-14-2022, 04:31 PM)Bimmer7 Wrote: Hey can you pm me this install?
I can install any versions of ISTA.
If you wish, please contact for additional information.
(04-24-2020, 10:15 AM)DayvG Wrote: Below is a link to the latest version of ISTA+ 4.22.40. It contains the full SDP and BLP for programming and diagnosis. With a proper install you can share the ISTA programming data with esys removing the need to download 70+GB of PSDZDATA every week!

This link will be constantly updated with the latest files as they become available.

ISTA+ Latest Install

Contact me for information on how to activate and install correctly.  Icon_thumbup
Thanks, look like the link is dead

ISTA+ Latest Install

Thank You Very Much I need This
(04-11-2022, 08:51 AM)Chajka the link isn't working , can you repost a new one? Wrote:

ISTA+ Latest Install

(01-28-2024, 02:48 PM)lteixeira Wrote:
(04-11-2022, 08:51 AM)Chajka the link isn't working , can you repost a new one? Wrote:

ISTA+ Latest Install

PLEASE PROVIDE A NEW LINK - this one was deleteed ON MEGA, thank you very much!!!
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Aeontech09 for this post:
  • ProsekTM