We have recieved 86% of our goal ..

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
F20 pre-LCI ICAM retrofit with NBT EVO
(10-09-2021, 09:44 AM)Tuerkay Wrote: Icam2 will be automatically changed to trsvc in svt if connected and VO coded properly.
Remove 3AG and add 5DL. VO code HU/FEM/REM/TRSVC

Tks Sr
(10-09-2021, 12:07 PM)wesleyredhat Wrote:
(10-09-2021, 09:44 AM)Tuerkay Wrote: Icam2 will be automatically changed to trsvc in svt if connected and VO coded properly.

Tks Sr

before wiring everything and installing all cameras, just connect the TRSVC ECU and check with esys, if you can See it.
Have seen a few cases, where the TRSVC ECU wasn´t recognized although it was the right one.
(10-09-2021, 12:23 PM)Tuerkay Wrote:
(10-09-2021, 12:07 PM)wesleyredhat Wrote:

Tks Sr

before wiring everything and installing all cameras, just connect the TRSVC ECU and check with esys, if you can See it.
Have seen a few cases, where the TRSVC ECU wasn´t recognized although it was the right one.

perfect, i will connect TRSVC ECU before installing the complete kit. thank you for the warning. another question, would you have the wiring diagram for TRSVC ECU? tks
it didn't work, I connected the 2 module I have and it doesn't appear in esys, I connected the wires to FEM 51, 52 for Can and nothing of the module appears. would have any tips?
The problem is that our cars come with a FEM already KCAN3 (like ICAM). When we had the option 3AG from factory, we would have got another FEM which is sending old KCAN for TRSVC