We have recieved 83% of our goal ..

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
F10 Adaptive Xenon Headlights No High Beams?
Whats going on guys I have two BMW F10's I am working on with both the exact same issue. For some reason the adaptive xenon headlights that we put in wont allow us to use the high beams unless we turn the headlights off then pulling the lever it works just fine but if turn the lights back on and pull the lever nothing. We flashed both vehicles headlight modules with E-SYS and Initialized the headlights LEDS with ISTA(D) both cars headlights are working perfectly just the High beams will not work. One of the cars we replaced because he wanted to go from halogen to Xenon and VO coded the headlights in with the correct feature. The other vehicle went from Xenon to Xenon but had water damage only on the left and only replaced the left side headlight and module. I only ran into this issue with Adaptive Xenon for some reason. Any thoughts on what else I can do to fix this. not sure if its the vertical aim needs to be adjusted. Please let me know what it can be. One is 2011 CIC and the other is 2015 NBT. Thanks
Password to all uploads is bimmerscene.com

Travis Terry
MobileBmwCoding@gmail.com
MobileBmwCoding.com
Are you sure when you activate with lights off that the high beam is coming on and not just xenon light, can you hear shutter movement? Im sure halogen to xenon needs one wire location changing at headlight plug for shutter to work, I recall the last f30 I done from H to X needed the wire at the plug as well as 4 wires at fem swapping, maybe different on f10 but worth a look.
(04-09-2020, 10:10 PM)Jimmy Wrote: Are you sure when you activate with lights off that the high beam is coming on and not just xenon light, can you hear shutter movement? Im sure halogen to xenon needs one wire location changing at headlight plug for shutter to work, I recall the last f30 I done from H to X needed the wire at the plug as well as 4 wires at fem swapping, maybe different on f10 but worth a look.

No I don't think it could be a wire situation because one of the customers only replaced the xenon only because he had water damage and went from Xenon to Xenon but couldnt get the high beams to work after.
Password to all uploads is bimmerscene.com

Travis Terry
MobileBmwCoding@gmail.com
MobileBmwCoding.com