We have recieved 83% of our goal ..

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Greetings Bimmerscene
Hey all

My names Dave and I’m a retrofitting enthusiast from the UK with a MY2015 F10 530D. I’ve had the car around 18 months and have almost run out of things to add to it. As I’ve done all the work myself I have learnt a lot along the way. I now consider myself quite competent with E-SYS and ISTA and there hasn’t yet been a problem I’ve not been able to get myself out of. 

I also now help people remotely with their problems. The issue with having all this software available to everyone is that people make a mess and stop their cars from working. This is where I generally help, between that and helping people flash their cars or various ECU’s. 

On top of all this I also sell personalised licenses for ISTA/P and ISTA. I provide this to a number of individuals and also a few workshops. 

Get in touch if you need any help, advice or guidance, I’m always happy to help.
I don't know much, but if I've helped you're welcome.
[Image: clapping.gif] BMW ISPI Admin Client License (Contact for info)
E-Sys LauncherPro 3.7
[Image: mail.gif] Contact me for more information
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to DayvG for this post:
  • Rob
Welcome @DayvG to the scene we are stoked to have you on board mate .

Looking forward to all the help/guidance you will provide all the members here .
Looking for FSC's? (Apple Carplay , Navigation Updates , Region Change etc)? 

2024 Special for BimmerScene Members / Reseller Rates now available!

Send me a Private Message for more info

[Image: image.png]

BimmerUtility - Latest CAFD Mapping - FREE Lifetime Mapping Updates - ISTA Equivalent Read / Clear Errors - Cheat Code Editor - NCD Compare - Fully Mapped FA EDITOR - and more!

https://www.BimmerUtility.com

[Image: logo.png]
Make sure to Join the Bimmer Scene Official Facebook Group  Checkeredflag