We have recieved 83% of our goal ..

Thread Rating:
  • 10 Vote(s) - 4.1 Average
BMWTIS offline DVD image
(11-01-2020, 05:02 PM)olegyjy Wrote: Hi everyone.

If you looking BMW technical data. Here is link for offline DVD image which you can instal on you computer 
You have not unlocked this post's content yet. Please reply to this thread to unlock the content.
thanks!
what is the size of this image? does it have wiring diagrams?
To mee it looks like its from 2001. Sad
I am sorry but I have a question, I Can't install the image on my windows7 64bit, after I run the setup.exe, I get the language selection dialog, select English then after I press OK , nothing happened and the setup doesn't move to the next step, any solution please to continue the setup procedure ??
Thank you for your support
Thanks for sharing!
(11-06-2020, 11:58 PM)pinkfloyd5eg Wrote: I am sorry but I have a question, I Can't install the image on my windows7 64bit, after I run the setup.exe, I get the language selection dialog, select English then after I press OK , nothing happened and the setup doesn't move to the next step, any solution please to continue the setup procedure ??
Hi there.

Try to execute installation in compatibility mode with winXP, right click on installation->properties->compatibility->compatibility mode->click on check box and choose winXP
thank you for posting this up
Thats very helpful, thanks a lot!
(11-01-2020, 05:02 PM)olegyjy Wrote: Hi everyone.

If you looking BMW technical data. Here is link for offline DVD image which you can instal on you computer 
You have not unlocked this post's content yet. Please reply to this thread to unlock the content.

thx mate