We have recieved 85% of our goal ..

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
KAFAS2 FSC Loading
Hello, to refresh topic, wondering what I am missing here in KAFAS2 in order to run FCW and PD.
Car possess OEM 8TH and 8TF.
SLI is working but wondering why FSC status is not available for FCW and PD.
Thanks

[Image: KAFAS2.jpg]
(09-19-2022, 05:56 PM)Gixxer Wrote: Hello, to refresh topic, wondering what I am missing here in KAFAS2 in order to run FCW and PD.
Thanks

Have you attempted to load the BE/BF FSC?
I don't know much, but if I've helped you're welcome.
[Image: clapping.gif] BMW ISPI Admin Client License (Contact for info)
E-Sys LauncherPro 3.7
[Image: mail.gif] Contact me for more information
(09-19-2022, 06:04 PM)DayvG Wrote:
(09-19-2022, 05:56 PM)Gixxer Wrote: Hello, to refresh topic, wondering what I am missing here in KAFAS2 in order to run FCW and PD.
Thanks

No, I just wanted to check FSC status for KAFAS2 as I do know it has multiple functions beside SLI that is working correctly. What should be done to activate at least FCW? How to obtain and load FCW FSC?
(09-19-2022, 06:14 PM)Gixxer Wrote:
(09-19-2022, 06:04 PM)DayvG Wrote:
Thanks

No, I just wanted to check FSC status for KAFAS2 as I do know it has multiple functions beside SLI that is working correctly. What should be done to activate at least FCW? How to obtain and load FCW FSC?
You didn’t think to read the first post? You can use any obtained FSC for BE/BF or purchase genuine FSC from BMW/various sellers.
E-Sys LauncherPro 3.7
Hi DayvG,
Sure I have red it and downloaded your pdf instruction before, from where I followed instruction how to check FSC status for KAFAS2.
So I can use donor FSC as there is no need to use FSC connected to my VIN (thats what you tested), donor FSC for VIN 0N64125 can be downloaded from Mega?
I have to upgrade all 3 FSC with donor FSC despite FSC for my VIN and AppID126 (SLI) is currently available/accepted?
Many thanks
@DayvG
Could you please confirm based on your pdf procedure which is pretty clear I am entering my car VIN in WriteDataByIdentifierVIN and using other VIN fsc/der files?
Thank you
hello. if I have the latest istep to what istep or  what psdzdata shout I use to downgrade the kafas2 in order to use this procedure .
 I think is a istep issue because I load the fsc's and they work but after I tun off  and on the car they stop working.
thanks in advance
I tried adding FSC from another vin.
At first he said I accept but after starting the car he said he refused.
Now I want to return FSC for BE but it still says rejected.
Can I add the FSC and my VIN the same way as in the instructions?
Will I get my VIN number and FSC BE code back?
Or how to return the FSC BE that was in the car?
7E accepts and displays correctly.
Is it possible that I still have a different VIN in KAFAS2 for BE than the original one?
Thank you for your reply
So you write over your own factory FSC with that of another car? If the answer is yes you are left with the only option but to buy them from BMW for your vin. You cannot load older FSC over newer. It’s a dangerous game when you have limited knowledge, but you should never write over your own factory FSC with that from another VIN.
E-Sys LauncherPro 3.7
So I made a big mistake and can't get the old FSC back?