We have recieved 83% of our goal ..

Thread Rating:
  • 90 Vote(s) - 4.94 Average
BMW Service Manager / Add your own service history to headunit
(11-26-2020, 10:53 PM)XuLeTZ Wrote: Огромное спасибо @ scorpium59 , добавившему turbo, egr и dpf.
Как видно на картинке, вы можете добавить свою собственную историю обслуживания в головное устройство.
Я предоставлю пароль к архиву только тем пользователям, которые сделали «Добавить благодарность» и «Оценить».
Пожалуйста, напишите в личку для пароля только после добавления REP и спасибо.

[HIDE] Контент скрыт! Пожалуйста, проверьте исходное сообщение, чтобы просмотреть его. [/ HIDE]
Спасибо
Thanks for the sharing
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to lucasxu for this post:
  • bilal1
Thank you very much
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to strezoor for this post:
  • bilal1
GREAT, let try it

Thank you and great.
(11-26-2020, 10:53 PM)XuLeTZ Wrote: Huge thanks to @scorpium59 who added turbo, egr and dpf
As you can see from the picture, you can add your own service history to the headunit.
I will provide the password for the archive only to users who did "Add Thank you" and "Rate".
Please PM for password only after REP added and Thanks.

You have not unlocked this post's content yet. Please reply to this thread to unlock the content.
good job
Thanks a lot for all
Good Joobs Broo Thanks

(11-27-2020, 04:32 PM)Rob Wrote: Cheers

Pass pls?

Has anyone tried it? Writes history to the last line?
(11-26-2020, 10:53 PM)XuLeTZ Wrote: Huge thanks to @scorpium59 who added turbo, egr and dpf
As you can see from the picture, you can add your own service history to the headunit.
I will provide the password for the archive only to users who did "Add Thank you" and "Rate".

You have not unlocked this post's content yet. Please reply to this thread to unlock the content.

I will provide the password for the archive only to users who did "Add Thank you" and "Rate".

(11-29-2020, 11:50 PM)Papachivas Wrote:

Thank you for the upload
I will provide the password for the archive only to users who did "Add Thank you" and "Rate".

Legend
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Elite6k for this post:
  • Papachivas