We have recieved 83% of our goal ..

Thread Rating:
  • 90 Vote(s) - 4.94 Average
BMW Service Manager / Add your own service history to headunit
Thank you for sharing
Thanks for the sharing
Thank you! Looking forward to test the SW.
(11-26-2020, 10:53 PM)XuLeTZ Wrote: Huge thanks to @scorpium59 who added turbo, egr and dpf. (Please do not add them to your service history as they will not work. Everything else beside turbo, egr and dpf is working to add to the screen.
If I can't see the rate, I will simply ignore your message. So if you did message me and got no reply in 24hours, it means you forgot to do something.
As you can see from the picture, you can add your own service history to the headunit.
I will provide the password for the archive only to users who did "Add Thank you" and "Rate".
Please PM for password only after REP added and Thanks.

You have not unlocked this post's content yet. Please reply to this thread to unlock the content.
Thank you!!
Thank you very much
(11-26-2020, 10:53 PM)XuLeTZ Wrote: Huge thanks to @scorpium59 who added turbo, egr and dpf. (Please do not add them to your service history as they will not work. Everything else beside turbo, egr and dpf is working to add to the screen.
If I can't see the rate, I will simply ignore your message. So if you did message me and got no reply in 24hours, it means you forgot to do something.
As you can see from the picture, you can add your own service history to the headunit.
I will provide the password for the archive only to users who did "Add Thank you" and "Rate".
Please PM for password only after REP added and Thanks.

You have not unlocked this post's content yet. Please reply to this thread to unlock the content.
Thank you!
thank you a lot !!!!
Thank you XuLeTZ!!
(11-26-2020, 10:53 PM)XuLeTZ Wrote: Obrovská vďaka @ scorpium59 , ktorý pridal turbo, egr a dpf. (Prosím, nepridávajte ich do svojej servisnej histórie, pretože nebudú fungovať. Všetko ostatné okrem turba, egr a dpf sa pracuje na pridaní na obrazovku.
Ak neuvidím sadzbu, vašu správu jednoducho ignorujem. Ak teda poslali ste mi správu a do 24 hodín ste nedostali žiadnu odpoveď, to znamená, že ste niečo zabudli urobiť.
Ako vidíte na obrázku, do hlavnej jednotky si môžete pridať vlastnú servisnú históriu.
Heslo do archívu poskytnem iba používateľom, ktorí urobili ste „Pridať ďakujem“ a „Hodnotiť“.
Heslo pošlite PM až po pridaní REP a poďakovaní.

Thanks
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to radco555 for this post:
  • Sita59
Please enter a message longer than 15 characters.