We have recieved 85% of our goal ..

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
iStep/iLevel update help
(12-02-2020, 01:34 PM)svenson Wrote: Your cluster i-level (software) is very old from nonLCI car. You bought old hardware. You must reflash your cluster to LCI software.

oh ok thanks mate, i didnt realise the cluster was older as the guy who installed it for me said different, is there any guide to just doing that on kombi only rather than all modules. Also do you know how long the process will take?
(12-02-2020, 01:40 PM)luv2vexx Wrote: oh ok thanks mate, is there any guide to just doing that on kombi only rather than all modules. Also do you know how long the process will take?

Update kombi take around 15 min. With good batterie on car you don't need a charger.
You can read out your SVT+FA and send to me. I can create a TAL for flashing your Kombi alone to LCI software.
Use links in PM for sending your files.  Wink
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to svenson for this post:
  • ceramicax, luv2vexx
(12-02-2020, 01:49 PM)svenson Wrote:
(12-02-2020, 01:40 PM)luv2vexx Wrote: oh ok thanks mate, is there any guide to just doing that on kombi only rather than all modules. Also do you know how long the process will take?

Update kombi take around 15 min. With good batterie on car you don't need a charger.
You can read out your SVT+FA and send to me. I can create a TAL for flashing your Kombi alone to LCI software.

a massive shout out to svenson.

He fixed my issue and is very knowledgeable.  Credit to the forum
(11-28-2020, 10:48 AM)svenson Wrote: This guide is for F11 car, but with esys all car's same procedure.
Hi mate. I've finally gotten around to having a go at this, but I get stuck 8.C. as in my I-STEP it just says 'not available' and is greyed out (see attached photo) 

Any help would be greatly appreciated
Probably you are using old version of esys or fa is not activated
(12-02-2020, 01:49 PM)svenson Wrote:

@svenson, could you help me on remote with similar issue????
Which car and issues? You need TAL for flashing by yourself or you need full remote support?
(12-02-2020, 01:34 PM)svenson Wrote: Your cluster i-level (software) is very old from nonLCI car. You bought old hardware. You must reflash your cluster to LCI software.
Hi svenson , i have the same problem with D016E1 error on F34 car from 2013 with i-level 13.11.502 , i've bought 6WA cluster brand new production 2019 , installed , coded and working , now LIM buttons is not working and lane change warning is not working too and i can't reset oil change on cluster , with ISTA i have only this D016E1 fault code on ICM , do you know how can i fix this ? a little help will be appreaciated .
Try flashing the cluster to latest firmware. Also it better to match the ilevel of cluster with the rest of the modules.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to TheNine90 for this post:
  • adelin731