We have recieved 87% of our goal ..

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Updating retrofited NBT
Hello guys

I have a F30 from 2013 and it comes with small screen and HU_ENTRY from factory. Somewhere in 2019 my ENTRY start to reboot every 2 minutes so i bought a NBT retrofit ready coded to my car with big screen so i have navigation too. I installed everythink by my self and everythink works perfectly.  Big Grin
Now after a while i decide to update my maps to 2024 but firstly i have checked that my car was updated only once in his life. Last I-Level is 15-03-503 when shipment is 13-03-503 and now the party begins  Rolleyes

As i checked all ECU's have right VIN number even HU-NBT (it was precoded) 609 present in FA, and of course ISTA want me to replace NBT because NBT is from 2015 and car is from 2013.

When i calculate SVT i have HWEL listed red/blue
     [Image: view?usp=sharing] 
And my question is what next? When i hit "HW-IDs from SVTactual" button then HWEL is black.
Can I just proceed with flash? Because when i do TAL-Processing under HU_NBT i can only choose cdDeploy and ibaDeploy rest is greyed out.

Its actually first time i flash retrofited ECU so thanks for any help.
I dont think you have any new firmware update. You are on latest firmware. Its only the iba(electronic interactive user manual) that whats to change since the hwel is different
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to TheNine90 for this post:
  • Tomasz92
// Refitting NBT with an update to increase functionality and compatibility. enhancing the codebase to support changing requirements and enable more seamless interface with current systems. preserving backward compatibility and making improvements for the future optimal.GB Whatsapp