We have recieved 86% of our goal ..

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BMW E90 2005 IHKA module
Hi, 
it seems like I updated my IHKA module incorrectly. I have an error with the DME "CDAC" controller, and when I checked the wires, there's no voltage. I didn't make a backup, and now I don't have access to the old software version "6958536". It installed version "9124742" instead. I've searched through my SPData and couldn't find the old version "6958536". Can anyone help me by providing the old SPData or checking which software version is newer?
You can always update using correct zusb using any sp daten version.
(05-03-2024, 06:56 PM)TheNine90 Wrote: You can always update using correct zusb using any sp daten version.
The IHKA module seems to be properly coded after all. But where could such an error come from? I also tried updating the DME, but it doesn't find a newer software version

error DME 00CDAC Message error (sttatus water valve, 0x03B5), DME receiver, IHKA transmitter

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Check using test plan what is the recommended action.
You can also try reflasing the modules
(05-05-2024, 03:53 AM)TheNine90 Wrote: Check using test plan what is the recommended action.
You can also try reflasing the modules
It seems like I found the reason. I think the JBBE module is coded incorrectly. When coding it, it doesn't mark options like the additional pump. But I have it in the car. Now, how do I code everything correctly? Which options should I activate?
you can code it with ncsexpert using correct vehicle order. This will activate all options correctly. If you have some modifications you have to edit the coding data manually.