06-06-2024, 08:10 PM
Hi, I have the standalone ISTA D 4.39.20. I want to add programming capabilities to the software. Can someone walk me through how to do this and the file link to what I need to download? Thank you!
| We have recieved 83% of our goal .. | ||||||
|
|
||||||
|
ISTA D Standalone 4.39.20 - add programming?
|
|
06-06-2024, 08:10 PM
Hi, I have the standalone ISTA D 4.39.20. I want to add programming capabilities to the software. Can someone walk me through how to do this and the file link to what I need to download? Thank you!
06-07-2024, 06:37 AM
regfiles_full_sdp_blp
06-07-2024, 05:56 PM
You can download psdzdata full then extract it to ISTA and change the registry values
@TheNine90
I have 4.39.20 working now with programming. I want to update to 4.47.xx for both BLP and SDP...I have the files downloaded already. I was under the impression I needed to just replace the 4.39 psdzdata folders with the newer 4.47 versions but that did not work. What other steps are necessary to manually update the BLP and SDP? Registry tweaks? Thanks so much, I am not new to ISTA but am new to manually updating the version so I can use it on my 2023 X7 M60i.
06-09-2024, 06:44 PM
You have to change the registry also
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|