HI EVERYONE,
thanks to you I successfullly installed ISTA so I could check my problem...
I've got the error 0093C2. I would like to repair it and not doing coding or by pass.
I was going to change the passenger mat, but something bothering me. My error arrives each times a passenger get off of the seat.
With the error 0093C2, i've checked on ISTA on the ECU funtions part, if my mat was truly fault before changing it.....
But as you can see on the pictures, the state of the function Seat-occupancy detection, is working just fine. the status change correctly from Desactivated to Active... so for me the mat is doing is job... so why the issue.. as any body got a clue?
thanks for your help.
thanks to you I successfullly installed ISTA so I could check my problem...
I've got the error 0093C2. I would like to repair it and not doing coding or by pass.
I was going to change the passenger mat, but something bothering me. My error arrives each times a passenger get off of the seat.
With the error 0093C2, i've checked on ISTA on the ECU funtions part, if my mat was truly fault before changing it.....
But as you can see on the pictures, the state of the function Seat-occupancy detection, is working just fine. the status change correctly from Desactivated to Active... so for me the mat is doing is job... so why the issue.. as any body got a clue?
thanks for your help.


![[-]](https://www.bimmerscene.com/images/collapse.png)