We have recieved 83% of our goal ..


Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Hello, I updated the car modules and I can no longer connect to the OBD. It's a BMW E
#1
Sad 
Hello, I updated the car modules and I can no longer connect to the OBD. It's a BMW E92. At the end of the update, it made me unplug the chia from the ignition and since then I've lost the connection with the car and I can't restore it. I used a D-KAN cable and insta/p. I use an ICOM emulator. The ignition won't turn on, absolutely nothing works on it, it's like it has no power, only the failures work. Thank you!

(01-13-2025, 01:39 PM)girleanugabrielionel Wrote: Hello, I updated the car modules and I can no longer connect to the OBD. It's a BMW E92. At the end of the update, it made me unplug the chia from the ignition and since then I've lost the connection with the car and I can't restore it. I used a D-KAN cable and insta/p. I use an ICOM emulator. The ignition won't turn on, absolutely nothing works on it, it's like it has no power, only the failures work. Thank you!
Is there any way I can rewrite or restore factory settings for CAS if I don't have an OBD connection?
Reply
#2
Photo 
girleanugabrielionel[attachment=1553 Wrote:         pid='150883' dateline='1736775560']Hello, I updated the car modules and I can no longer connect to the OBD. It's a BMW E92. At the end of the update, it made me unplug the chia from the ignition and since then I've lost the connection with the car and I can't restore it. I used a D-KAN cable and insta/p. I use an ICOM emulator. The ignition won't turn on, absolutely nothing works on it, it's like it has no power, only the failures work. Thank you!

(01-13-2025, 01:39 PM)girleanugabrielionel Wrote: Hello, I updated the car modules and I can no longer connect to the OBD. It's a BMW E92. At the end of the update, it made me unplug the chia from the ignition and since then I've lost the connection with the car and I can't restore it. I used a D-KAN cable and insta/p. I use an ICOM emulator. The ignition won't turn on, absolutely nothing works on it, it's like it has no power, only the failures work. Thank you!
Is there any way I can rewrite or restore factory settings for CAS if I don't have an OBD connection?


Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
   
Reply




Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)