11-05-2025, 11:38 PM
Hello everyone, I have just joined this forum as i felt it was a great place to learn and share ideas,
I have an F15 x5 Msport, 2015 year, I have this already mapped, and i would like to learn how to extract the mapping for having as a backup incase it gets deleted by BMW,
I am going through the E-Sys manual now and trying to learn it,
can someone advise me an easy way to do this? i would also like this before i start to mess around with the car incase i accidently brick it, ?
Looking forward to getting to know you all and working together on these things,
I have an F15 x5 Msport, 2015 year, I have this already mapped, and i would like to learn how to extract the mapping for having as a backup incase it gets deleted by BMW,
I am going through the E-Sys manual now and trying to learn it,
can someone advise me an easy way to do this? i would also like this before i start to mess around with the car incase i accidently brick it, ?
Looking forward to getting to know you all and working together on these things,


![[-]](https://www.bimmerscene.com/images/collapse.png)


![[Image: image.png]](https://static.wixstatic.com/media/eaba4e_4161f6a5d1eb444c976c438b7565cf87~mv2.png/v1/fill/w_122,h_84,al_c,usm_0.66_1.00_0.01,enc_auto/image.png)