We have recieved 88% of our goal ..

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
instal usad hdd nbt
Hello, good morning. 
I have an NBT with the HDD spoiled, I have a good HDD from another NBT, how can I make the NBT accept this HDD
HDD will be locked , you need the following information from the headunit where the HDD came from :

MAC_ADDRESS - BTMAC_ADDRESS - NBT_SERIALNUMBER . You have those info then you can unlock HDD and use it again ..
Sorry for my lack of knowledge. What if I want to install a new one? the old hdd is dead,
take it this way , if you change the hard drive of your computer , you have to create new Partitions - Formating and installing Operating system , exactly the same for NBT but a more complicated process since there is no Mouse and GUID in QNS Operating system like windows and other operating systems.

So short answer , no it will not work if you just install new HDD without preparing the new HDD.
But what I want is to learn how to do that preparation. to be able to install a new HDD in NBT EVO. and NBT
Google is your best friend , many threads over several forums have covered this subject.