We have recieved 87% of our goal ..

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need help!
My BMW G31 Head unit does boot loop(black screen) he's trying to boot, sometimes shows the logo at boot then black again, when I put revers gear camera on the back it show up and then black screen again.
If I check in ista+ its showing red box head unit and error no comunication.

Does someone has any solution to fix it? Thank you in advance.
how did the problem started , is it a retrofit/replacement headunit or original one from factory , did you try to flash or code the headunit before this problem started ?

more info always help other members offering you help.
It is the original from factory I was coding my restore to one of my old coding and after I start engine it started with the problem...the coding was good did not have any issues before...but now an ex: today when I did some test to check what can I do to fix it, in my cluster showed that its a BMW x5 and clearly is a BMW 5 series then I did a check with ista+ to see if the HU-H is still red and it was, for some reason I press on the sport driving button and suddently it turned on the display, I navigate to maps and check if now works then after 5 sec back death.

Thank you for helping me.
Cluster reads car type from headunit , so it is normal to show a different car . but usually coding doesn't cause such issues .

I can have a look remotely if you are interested , you need a stable internet and Enet cable from the car to the PC/Laptop.
At what o'clock should we do this?
I sent you a PM , we exchanged contact details offline , then we post our findings to the Public.
Ok sounds good.