Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
ÏçØɱ firmware update
#1
Who interesting for latest ÏçØɱ next firmware update:
BMW_ISPI_ICOM-FW_03-23-22
BMW_ISPI_ICOM-Next-FW_04-23-22

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1p3RXx8f...drive_link


#TuneByPhadMotorrad
#DynamicUpgrade
Reply
#2
Me thank you Smile
Reply
#3
Welcome to the Scene!
Reply
#4
here with updated link
Reply
#5
(05-07-2024, 06:08 AM)wirann Wrote: here with updated link
Dear, can you send me a firmware pls. Is it OK for ÏçØɱ A2 Clone? Is it unprotected version? I need this to work with new ÎŜ†Ä 4.49.20 - hope it is OK?

p.s. I do not see updated link... 

Thank you in advance
Reply
#6
(12-26-2024, 10:44 AM)ith Jinxy777 Wrote:
(05-07-2024, 06:08 AM)wirann Wrote: here with updated link
Dear, can you send me a firmware pls. Is it OK for ÏçØɱ A2 Clone? Is it unprotected version? I need this to work with new ÎŜ†Ä 4.49.20 - hope it is OK?

p.s. I do not see updated link... 

Thank you in advance
Bro, ÏçØɱ A2 will no longer with new ÎŜ†Ä 2025 any more
Reply
#7
Does somebody know with ÏçØɱ Firmware came with ÎŜ†Ä 4.39.20?
Reply
#8
(03-05-2025, 05:30 PM)Alecm Wrote: Does somebody know with ÏçØɱ Firmware came with ÎŜ†Ä 4.39.20?

ypu can have any new version updated, not issue
Reply
#9
(03-19-2025, 04:15 PM)wirann Wrote:
(03-05-2025, 05:30 PM)Alecm Wrote: Does somebody know with ÏçØɱ Firmware came with ÎŜ†Ä 4.39.20?

ypu can have any new version updated, not issue
Hi

link not working, could you share please?

Thanks
Reply




Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)