Hello everyone!
I hope that your Christmas went well and you speed quality time with your families.
I need help with F44 from 2020. Car came from another shop after BDC replacement (brand new from BMW with keys programmed to it). I programmed it and coded with E-Sys, wrote SVT, FA and I-Steps from VCM Backup. I also have backup made with E-Sys Ultra from this car (made it in January while doing some other coding in this car).
After programming and coding BDC MGU started to work, I could release parking brake but the engine would't start, KAFAS lost FSC, and MGU (ID7) is in Component Protection mode. Additionally car couldn't communicate with EPS and I saw error about FlexRay not being initiaized.
Then I tried to do FlexRay Initialization with ISTA but it failed and there is no communication with DME, EGS, EPS etc.
I tried to use Tool32 to check and open FlexRay ports but I can't do it. I can connect to ZGW via Tool32, read and erase codes but "steuern_reset_learn_flexray" doesn't work. I cannot read status of FlexRay ports either.
Looking for someone who can help remotely, I have ENET and 100A PSU so voltage drops won't be a problem.
I hope that your Christmas went well and you speed quality time with your families.
I need help with F44 from 2020. Car came from another shop after BDC replacement (brand new from BMW with keys programmed to it). I programmed it and coded with E-Sys, wrote SVT, FA and I-Steps from VCM Backup. I also have backup made with E-Sys Ultra from this car (made it in January while doing some other coding in this car).
After programming and coding BDC MGU started to work, I could release parking brake but the engine would't start, KAFAS lost FSC, and MGU (ID7) is in Component Protection mode. Additionally car couldn't communicate with EPS and I saw error about FlexRay not being initiaized.
Then I tried to do FlexRay Initialization with ISTA but it failed and there is no communication with DME, EGS, EPS etc.

I tried to use Tool32 to check and open FlexRay ports but I can't do it. I can connect to ZGW via Tool32, read and erase codes but "steuern_reset_learn_flexray" doesn't work. I cannot read status of FlexRay ports either.
Looking for someone who can help remotely, I have ENET and 100A PSU so voltage drops won't be a problem.


![[-]](https://www.bimmerscene.com/images/collapse.png)
But now i need to unlock MGU (it is in Component protection mode), and update FSCs in MGU and KAFAS. I am not sure how to turn off component protection mode in MGU. From what I understand I will need some additional FSC to do it. Is that right? I have backup of FSCs from this car so KAFAS shouldn't be a problem but I don't know what to do with MGU.