We have recieved 83% of our goal ..


Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Request: ISTA+ 4.56.30 German (DE) SQliteDBs
#31
Thumbs Up 
i search ISTA+ in German
I am from Austria.

Dogrun

Robert
Reply
#32
the download have a problem

Archiv is not good

SQLiteDBs_de-DE_4.56.12.zip: Prüfsummenfehler der Datei C:\Users\bmw\Downloads\SQLiteDBs_de-DE_4.56.12\SQLiteDBs_de-DE_4.56.12\SQLiteDBs_de-DE_4.56.12.7z. Die Datei ist beschädigt.
SQLiteDBs_de-DE_4.56.12.zip: Das Archiv ist beschädigt.
I am from Austria.

Dogrun

Robert
Reply
#33
(12-15-2025, 08:44 PM)ek1978 Wrote: Thank you @fliyer for sharing

Guys , I got you DE from 4.65.30

the steps to add it is mentioned above by Fliyer

You have not unlocked this post's content yet. Please reply to this thread to unlock the content.
Reply
#34
Thumbs Up 
Thank your for sharing
Reply
#35
thank you!!
Reply
#36
thx
Reply
#37
Thank you!
Reply
#38
rep again
Reply
#39
THX
Reply
#40
(12-15-2025, 08:44 PM)ek1978 Wrote: Thank you @fliyer for sharing

Guys , I got you DE from 4.65.30

the steps to add it is mentioned above by Fliyer

You have not unlocked this post's content yet. Please reply to this thread to unlock the content.

Thanks

(12-15-2025, 08:19 PM)fliyer Wrote: i have solved this issue by using the file

SQLiteDBs_de-DE_4.56.12

unzip with 7z and cut the files to folder: C:\Program Files\BMW\ISPI\TRIC\ISTA\SQLiteDBs

and adding the entry ( Name: DataVersion_de-DE ; 4.56.12 ) in the Registry card

\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\BMWGroup\ISPI\ISTA

At this moment i can´t test it , but ISTA starts without any errors. I will report some issues asap.


here the file: 

https://mega.nz/folder/DLRU3ABC#iplONDW7fFeDon92TP1IJQ

Thanks
Reply




Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)