We have recieved 83% of our goal ..


Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
FA/VO Change After CCC > CIC
#1
I recently installed a pre-configured CIC retrofit package into my '09 E60 M5. The person I bought the parts from on eBay "coded" the CIC head unit (also from an E60) to my VIN. I have installed everything and everything works including NAV; however, I feel that I still need to tell the car (FA/VO) that it has a CIC head unit and not a CCC. 

When I scan the car for issues using ISTA, it shows the CCC module as inoperable (as well as one other I can't remember). Additionally, I cannot read the CAPPL module using NCSEXPERT (which I believe is to be expected as the CCC head unit has been removed). Since the CIC head unit is already set up for my car, do I just need to add CIC to the VO and remove CCC? If so, what modules do I need to write this change to? I assume CAS, anything else?

Here is what the car has in terms of multimedia (below) - I assume I would need to remove S6VB and add S609A?

Multimedia
S609 Navigation System Professional
S610 Head-Up Display
S620 Voice Control
S639 Preparation F Mobile Phone Cpl. USA/CDN
S645 BMW US Radio
S655 Satellite Tuner
S694 Provisions For BMW 6 CD Changer
S697 Area-Code 1 For DVD
S6AA BMW TeleServices
S6AB Control, Teleservices
S6FL USB/Audio Interface
S6UH Traffic Information
S6VB CCC Assignment
Reply


Messages In This Thread
FA/VO Change After CCC > CIC - by needthedaten - 07-26-2024, 04:31 AM
RE: FA/VO Change After CCC > CIC - by Memedalji_ - 07-27-2024, 09:55 PM
RE: FA/VO Change After CCC > CIC - by Memedalji_ - 07-28-2024, 10:20 AM



Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)