We have recieved 83% of our goal ..


Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Help with Apple CarPlay FSC code through Esys
#1
I am new here and also a novice in coding 

I just bought original FSC code for apple car play from https://www.bmwcustomretrofit.com/naviga...Activation

The seller says it is original FSC code for my F36 from BMW Munich AG but it is not USB activation 

I have downloaded the fsc files: 

He says I would need Esys and ENET cable to install in my car and  should download esys and user manual to do it 

I have ordered ENET cable from Amazon

I don't have an idea where to download Esys, Esys launcher and the manual and how I am going to go about installing it 

Please help
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Help with Apple CarPlay FSC code through Esys - by Babaikram - 09-03-2024, 07:03 AM



Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)