We have recieved 83% of our goal ..


Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Question regarding new ISTA and Ediabas 7.6.0 installation
#1
Hello everyone,

I'm setting up a new laptop and I have question regarding new versions of BMW tooling. What is the best installation these days to have working ISTA 4.49+ which uses EDIABAS 7.6.0 and also have working tool32, INPA, etc.?

I know previously installation procedure was simple just install BMW standard tools (which contains ediabas 7.3.0), ISTA (ediabas 7.3.0), esys, etc.

However, now i read that modern ISTA versions which use Ediabas 7.6.0 have issues when BMW standard tools with ediabas 7.3.0 are also installed.

This is why I ask what is the installation procudure these days to have a functional modern ISTA with new ediabas as well as working tool32, inpa, and others?

Is there some new BMW standard tools package to install?

I appreciate the support I can receive on this matter.

Thanks in advance!
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Question regarding new ISTA and Ediabas 7.6.0 installation - by bonzify - 01-06-2025, 08:42 PM



Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)