(09-23-2020, 08:03 AM)DayvG Wrote:hi please help me i am in need of a ISPI liscense(09-22-2020, 11:46 PM)rreece61 Wrote: Okay guys, any help out there or links to get a working version of Ista P installed? Everything I find has broken links or incomplete. I did get one version installed, but I received the Admin Client Error, I installed and Admin Client with an INext Tool, but still never any luck. I'm not sure of the correct file structure for the Admin Client, that could have been some of the problem.I can provide an ISPI license for ISTA+ and ISTA P. No more loaders, no more messing around. Simple and easy solution. If it stops working for any reason I’ll fix it for you.
I'm ready to uninstall it all and try again. I'm desperately in need of a working version. I put a new steering rack in my car, I have Ista D installed, but cannot Program without ISTA P. Please any help greatly appreciated!!
| We have recieved 83% of our goal .. | ||||||
|
|
||||||
|
ISTA P Needed HELP!!! Please!!
|
|
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Messages In This Thread |
|
ISTA P Needed HELP!!! Please!! - by rreece61 - 09-22-2020, 11:46 PM
RE: ISTA P Needed HELP!!! Please!! - by Scorpium59 - 09-23-2020, 12:02 AM
RE: ISTA P Needed HELP!!! Please!! - by rreece61 - 09-23-2020, 12:13 AM
RE: ISTA P Needed HELP!!! Please!! - by DayvG - 09-23-2020, 08:03 AM
RE: ISTA P Needed HELP!!! Please!! - by Materson77 - 09-26-2020, 12:00 PM
RE: ISPI Admin Client license - by wademan - 12-31-2023, 02:36 PM
RE: ISPI Admin Client license - by ramco86 - 02-06-2025, 03:26 PM
RE: ISTA P Needed HELP!!! Please!! - by e90comeup - 03-11-2025, 06:08 PM
RE: ISTA P Needed HELP!!! Please!! - by agentkid - 03-15-2025, 08:14 PM
RE: ISTA P Needed HELP!!! Please!! - by Extremmo - 09-24-2020, 09:17 AM
RE: ISTA P Needed HELP!!! Please!! - by Dooby - 07-29-2023, 08:08 AM
RE: ISTA P Needed HELP!!! Please!! - by David_lv - 08-31-2023, 10:49 PM
|
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)


![[-]](https://www.bimmerscene.com/images/collapse.png)