03-20-2025, 02:11 AM
But at the of the day vo is kind of bash fdl, I mean it’s not supposed that I can do with fdl the specific changes that are done massively in vo?
The thing is that I don’t have in hand a obd to Ethernet cable to connect to my pc and use esys, that’s why I was trying to do it with binmercode, in expert mode already have the spot transmission active, and lc also, but I don’t thinks that’s enough, cause I still see M1… etc when in sports mode and gear to m/s
My car came with sport+ mode active so I don’t did that part trough bimmercode.
Is there a way to do ir via fdl and not vo?
Thanks
Bdw I’m trying to code a 118i f20, have the steering wheel from a 135i f20, have the cruise and lim working, paddles not get (need the sport transmission for that)
The thing is that I don’t have in hand a obd to Ethernet cable to connect to my pc and use esys, that’s why I was trying to do it with binmercode, in expert mode already have the spot transmission active, and lc also, but I don’t thinks that’s enough, cause I still see M1… etc when in sports mode and gear to m/s
My car came with sport+ mode active so I don’t did that part trough bimmercode.
Is there a way to do ir via fdl and not vo?
Thanks
Bdw I’m trying to code a 118i f20, have the steering wheel from a 135i f20, have the cruise and lim working, paddles not get (need the sport transmission for that)


![[-]](https://www.bimmerscene.com/images/collapse.png)