We have recieved 83% of our goal ..


Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 3 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Bimmer Utility 2022 F/G Series Coding Solution - Latest Mapping - Lifetime Updates
o 
(06-03-2025, 11:46 AM)ek1978 Wrote:
(06-03-2025, 11:02 AM)cybermark Wrote: I found a Headunit Professional H5.1 (year 2022) with a DAB antenna on eBay. It is used, and I am looking to replace the current Headunit Professional H4.1 (year 2019) without DAB that is installed at the moment.

Originally, my BMW i3 had the basic version without navigation and CarPlay.

With BimmerUtility, I managed to code everything and get my BMW i3 to recognize the new head unit. However, the navigation system remains stuck on loading, and Apple CarPlay is no longer available.

thank yoiu

easy task , you need to patch the headunit and load patched activation files for navigation and carplay .

Bimmer Utility can't help you with this task , actually non of the launchers can help in this case , you need someone who can provide a feature installer code for your car with your car VIN .

Thank you so much for your help, now it is clearer to me. What do you recommend? Solution if I go to My BMW Store and buy the map update + Apple Carplay package I solve the problem? Thank you
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: Bimmer Utility 2022 F/G Series Coding Solution - Latest Mapping - Lifetime Updates - by cybermark - 06-03-2025, 06:07 PM



Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)