We have recieved 83% of our goal ..


Thread Rating:
  • 28 Vote(s) - 4.82 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
LATEST PSDZDATA FULL ON TORRENT (4.61.41) + LOT OF OLDER VERSIONS
(06-24-2025, 03:30 AM)hiimron21 Wrote: Hi Dzooky, recognizing that you are able to help me with trying to find older versions have made me sign up. First of all, thank you. I do have one question, I have a 2018 G01, but 2017 production date with 2017 firmware. I wanted to update using previous versions of your links, but it is only lite. Will I be able to update my firmware or do you happen to have the full version for that year with targeted being 2018 early 2019?

Much appreciated!

No, as I know it should be full data, old marked as BLP.
For year 2019 choose I think version 4.20 or something similar.

i used it for kafas2 because newer than 19.03 I think reject fake FSCs
[Image: 1672188-1.png][Image: 1581134.png]
My retrofits
F11: 2VB, 319, 322, 323, 430, 496, 5AD, 5AG, 5AR, 5AT, 5DL, 610, 688, 8TH
F20: 2TB, 322, 5AC, 5AS, 5DF, 5DP, 674, 710, 715, 775, 8TH
G31: 420
Reply


Messages In This Thread
thanks - by Yodh - 10-26-2024, 12:05 AM
yesss - by hemservice - 12-16-2024, 03:03 PM
RE: LATEST PSDZDATA FULL ON TORRENT (4.54.10) + LOT OF OLDER VERSIONS - by dzooky - 06-24-2025, 08:58 AM
psdzdata 4.09.20 full and lite? - by vergis76 - 10-22-2025, 10:56 AM
RE: psdzdata 4.09.20 full and lite? - by ek1978 - 10-22-2025, 11:50 AM



Users browsing this thread: 8 Guest(s)